关闭 [复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
MoSuCaren 发表于 2021-11-11 08:14:28 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
骑士VIP
反馈投诉
投诉的作品链接: https://www.520mojing.com/thread-43536-1-1.html
Dear admin, cameramen and super models.
Thank you for the awesome photography and we truly appreciate your amazing work. Would like to suggest a few things this month. I hope you take these into account in the near future.
1.         Recent 5 hot posts and models are amazing but, they are all Yoga pants. I've said this before, please mix and match postings. Avoid posting the same time continuously. There are too many yoga pants. It's becoming boring.
2.         Please add more short skirts, swimsuits. Its November 2021 now. Last swim suite post was close to 1 year ago.
3.         You have some amazingly beautiful models but please add some spice to the hot posts.
4.         Please reduce public streets and do the shootings in flower gardens and steps etc. Model is more relaxes and smiling is a calm environment.
5.         There many beautiful photography work but videos are missing. Please post and add the videos to them specially since there are less hot photography work now posts now.
6.         When rotating the video, please rotate to one direction (anti-clock wise). And stick to one direction. We have to turn our monitors to both directions.
7.         I really like the old 3 button approach which was right at the top of each posting. Right now, we have to keep scrolling down to the bottom of the page and wait till all the images are loaded to get to the buttons appear. Many times video button is missing. Please also add a button to purchase video + pictures in one shot at a discounted price. Please add the video to every HOT POST.
8.         Recently we have to wait for 5 days or more to get a now hot post. Please create at least one hot video every 1-2 days. Otherwise people may loose interest.
Hope you take my feedback positively. We want you to be successful so that we all will get good content.
Thank you very much.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|认证| 魔镜原创摄影网 ( 吉ICP备2023008714号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 20:02 , Processed in 0.128530 second(s), 41 queries , Gzip On.

魔镜原创摄影
本站提倡"绿色街拍,阳光街拍"内容均经过严格审查筛选
若您发现您的权利被侵害,或者有什么问题,请及时联系本站邮箱33322000@qq.com

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc. Powered by Discuz! X3.2 Licensed

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表